Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Subriel Matias Breaks Down, Stops Batyr Jukembayev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Subriel Matias Breaks Down, Stops Batyr Jukembayev

Matias, Jukembayev Fight Photos Gallery - Carson, California - In a WBA junior welterweight eliminator, Subriel Matias (17-1, 17 KOs) broke down and stopped previously undefeated Batyr Jukembayev (18-1, 14 KOs) in eight rounds. (photos by Esther Lin, Sean Michael Ham)
    [Click Here To Read More]

That was the best fight of the night and early on I thought for sure jukembayev was going to win by stoppage. Haymon may have found the next popular Boricua fighter

Comment

His short punches really are lethal. You can sustain permanent damage going toe-to-toe with him as sadly as one man discovered a few fights back. Anyone who quits during a fight after taking too much punishment from him may be saving their own life or irreversible damage. He is the closest thing to Trinidad I've seen, ever.
      Last edited by richardt; 05-30-2021, 09:31 PM.
      Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Brutal fight by both guys but Matias is built for that most guys are not.

Jukembayev is no joke I think he beats guys like Prograi and maybe even Ramirez he wa just up against a freaking Tank on a mission last night.
        Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Subriel takes too many unnecessary punches. It may be exciting to eat punches to land your own, truth is your shelf life as an elite prize fighter will be short.

Comment

Without a doubt Subriel Matias is a incredible fighter, made for ring wars.
            That said he does take to many punches which is detrimental to anyone's boxing career.
            That said he is one of the most exciting fighters to watch in the ring, he is a fighting machine.
            Watch out 140 pounders, and possibly 147 pounders in the future this guy is a beast.

Comment

Working...
            X