Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devin Haney: It Was a Good Shot - But I Wasn't Hurt, I Didn't Get Dropped!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Devin Haney: It Was a Good Shot - But I Wasn't Hurt, I Didn't Get Dropped!

Devin Haney retained his WBC world lightweight title in a thrilling fight with Jorge Linares at the Michelob ULTRA Arena in Las Vegas. Haney (26-0 15 KOs) sparkled from the start with his trademark skills, speed and elusiveness seeing the champion start strongly over former three-weight world champion, with bodywork smartly invested and uppercuts accurate and flashy.
    [Click Here To Read More]

You didn't get dropped, You were hurt.
    travestyny travestyny likes this.

Comment

Wasn’t hurt? What was that walk back to the corner?

Comment

Man oh man the sweet carolines have really turned on this young man. His signing with young Edward and being on dayzin was celebrated once upon a time....now the sweet carolines hate him....what happened do I wonder? As BB King said, “the thrill is gone!” I guess he’s no longer “an honorary Brit”.....pay attention to the comments on this one, and who the negativity will be coming from. And then ask yourself, “why”......why doesn’t this lad get the support by the sweet carolines that other matchroom fighters get?
        Last edited by Oldskoolg; 05-30-2021, 09:27 AM.
        ThatDude44 ThatDude44 !-1 !-1 like this.

Comment

Real fighters mentality. He said exactly what he is suppose to say. He was stunned big time, knew what to do after being hurt, didn't get dropped and didn't quit. That's the real warriors temperament.

Comment

Still hung up on Eddie Oldskoolg...change the record. Bring balance to the force.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
              Real fighters mentality. He said exactly what he is suppose to say. He was stunned big time, knew what to do after being hurt, didn't get dropped and didn't quit. That's the real warriors temperament.
              Indeed, especially when “horgay” (lol) linares had dropped many a good fighter. Good win for Haney, too bad no one saw it.

Comment

Dude you got fkking hurt and it took you the rest of the night to recover from it. Getting clipped by Lineres isn’t the biggest embarrassment he hits hard and you did very well the rest of the fight. And why say it when we all saw it.

Comment

Lol the last minute all you did was hold for life against weak Linares whos been badly stopped through out his career lol

Comment

We all saw what happened. Haney got hurt against a shot fighter and spent the last two rounds running for dear life.
                    Josef vu Josef Devu likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X