Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields: I Will Not Take Chump Change To Fight Savannah Marshall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields: I Will Not Take Chump Change To Fight Savannah Marshall

Undisputed junior middleweight champion Claressa Shields has no problem with making a fight with her amateur rival, WBO middleweight champion Savannah Marshall - but the money has to be right. Shields, when she was 17-years-old, lost an amateur fight to Marshall.
    [Click Here To Read More]

There you go Miss Shields, price yourself out. She will demand more than she usually gets and more than what Marshall usually gets.

Comment

Hearn would hook u up regardless. Keep crying about Showtime experiences doe

Comment

Savannah is a woman who hits harder than Shields probably, so Clarissa doesn't seem all that keen. She is the deserved best female boxer now, but don't duck Marshall.

Comment

She is a multi weight champion she deserves to be paid top dollar
          Oldskoolg Oldskoolg !-1 !-1 like this.

Comment

Biatch doesn't want it. It's that simple.
            Hearn should reveal how much she's been offered.

Comment

Originally posted by MANNY67 View Post
              She is a multi weight champion she deserves to be paid top dollar
              She will be paid what's she's worth.
              Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

Who cares about womens boxing. Eddie fills his mis-matchroom shows with these women fights because it costs less and now he's convinced the mis-matchroom casuals to watch this shlt.
                Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

I'm sure Hearn can stump up $691 and then she can be happy she is not going backward from her PPV sales.
                  eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

It’s obvious Shields is going to duck Marshall

Marshall is the most dangerous fighter in woman’s boxing, she actually puts a beating on them and stop them, genuinely heavy handed but a good boxer too.

Shields would get beaten up badly, I’ve said it for a long time. Marshall is different when it comes to womens boxing.

Shields knows it too.
                    Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X