Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haney On Ryan Garcia: I Would Never Kick A Man While He's Down; I Wish Him Well

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Haney On Ryan Garcia: I Would Never Kick A Man While He's Down; I Wish Him Well

LAS VEGAS - As much as Devin Haney wanted to fight Ryan Garcia next, Garcia's rival realizes some things are much more important than the boxing business.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Classy words – more classy boxers at championship level, please!

I just hope he lives by it and doesn't become an eediat like Broner or Davis.

Comment

There's nothing wrong with cryin Garcia. The entitled coward is simply ducking

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
        Classy words – more classy boxers at championship level, please!

I just hope he lives by it and doesn't become an eediat like Broner or Davis.
        Nothing classy about Haney. He is a racist afrocentric scumbag.

Comment

Very classy words on the part of this young man. Very honourable

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
            You call a young man who makes his living getting bashed in the head and body risking his health and life daily a coward....
            mkay...

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post

You call a young man who makes his living getting bashed in the head and body risking his health and life daily a coward....
              mkay...
              Garcia is obviously going through some issues. Only those who haven't can condemn him. Hope it all works out and he is in the ring soon.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                basically. I'm not buying the bs either

Comment

...not a fan of haney "yet" but this is a very classy thing to say

Comment

If it was a white boy he would kick them when down. Racist scumbag.

Comment

Working...
                    X