Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire Vows "No Mercy" In Pursuit Of Third Bantamweight Title Reign

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Donaire Vows "No Mercy" In Pursuit Of Third Bantamweight Title Reign

Nordine Oubaali has made the most of the 18-plus months he has spent out of the ring. His upcoming challenger, Nonito Donaire has used that same downtime to fully recharge his 38-year-old body The former four-division titlist aims to become a three-time bantamweight titlist as he faces France's Oubaali this Saturday, live on Showtime from Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, California. The bout marks the first time either of them step into the ring since appearing in separate bouts on the same November 2019 show in Saitama, Japan.
    [Click Here To Read More]

38 years old and bantamweight dont mix

i dont care how good peds you got. the young guys got peds too

Comment

Originally posted by elfag View Post

Oubaali has only fought two or three world level guys (Warren, Miranda, maybe Takuma Inoue) and Julio Cesar Miranda was 3-6-1 in his previous nine when Oubaali beat him. We don't know how good Oubaali really is but if the Donaire from the Inoue fight shows up, the kid could be in trouble.

Comment

WAR Donaire!

Comment

I have been thinking that too. Maybe he finds a big left hook to end it but it doesn't look good for a long hard fight at that age.

Comment

WAR Nonito!! NO MERCY!!!!

Comment

a-side meth doe??!!! only a few can get this.

Comment

Working...
              X