Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: I'm Concerned For First Time Since Promoting Haney; We've Got A Real Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: I'm Concerned For First Time Since Promoting Haney; We've Got A Real Fight

LAS VEGAS - None of the first four Devin Haney fights Eddie Hearn has promoted have made him nervous. The British promoter admits, though, that Jorge Linares is a true threat to Haney's reign as a WBC lightweight champion. Linares is 35 and has lost by technical knockout five times, but the Venezuelan veteran is an intelligent, skillful, strong former champion who, on paper, appears to be the most formidable foe of Haney's five-year pro career.
    [Click Here To Read More]

So basically, Edward, what you are saying is that you have been putting him in with soft touches your entire contract with this lad? And please stop calling linares “Horgay”.....it’s like hearing nails across a chalk board

Comment

I predict another boring decision win for Haney. He's on the Andrade path to irrelevance if he sticks around with Hearn for too long.
      !-1 !-1 likes this.

Comment

Hearn is not worried at all about Linares being a tough opponent for Haney. He knows it's going to be quite easy.
        !-1 !-1 Castilo Castilo like this.

Comment

Its simple if Haney's any good then at 35 as good as Linares has been he's there for the taking and Haney needs a statement , anything less and young Edward has a dud.

Comment

Did he just admit to giving us nothing but mismatches with Haney until now?
            Alf Stewart Alf Stewart !-1 !-1 like this.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              Did he just admit to giving us nothing but mismatches with Haney until now?
              Yes he did and he tried to blag him in to huge fights on the strength of fighting nobodies , that's Edward full of , you know what!

Comment

Eddie, stop it. Linares is 35, an old 35 after the wars and punishment. Haney should win this easily.

Comment

At least Hearn acknowledges that Haney has been feasting on stiffs, whilst defending the intercontinental title.
                  !-1 !-1 likes this.

Comment

Linares is much more dangerous than Gamboa right now but he's 35 with 5 KO losses on his record, so I will not be impressed at all if Haney doesn't finish him

Comment

Working...
                    X