Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jean Pascal Fails PED Test, Out Of Badou Jack Rematch On Mayweather-Paul Undercard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jean Pascal Fails PED Test, Out Of Badou Jack Rematch On Mayweather-Paul Undercard

Badou Jack won't get his long-awaited rematch with Jean Pascal after all. Jack announced Friday night on Twitter that Pascal tested positive for three steroids and has been removed from their light heavyweight championship rematch, which was scheduled for June 6. The second bout between Pascal and Jack was supposed to be Showtime Pay-Per-View's co-feature before the Floyd Mayweather-Logan Paul exhibition at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, Florida.
    [Click Here To Read More]

From Jack's facebook page

'My fight with Jean Pascal is OFF. @jeanpascalchamp tested positive for 3 different banned substances & steroids. We suspected he was dirty the first time around and that’s why we asked for @Vada_testing this fight.
    I was cheated in the first fight by blind judges, and 75% of the viewers agreed I won the fight.
    This fight, I was ready to knock him out and not leave it to the judges. He cheated me out of my redemption and the fans out of witnessing it. Once a cheater always a cheater... Cowards can’t win without cheating & his career will always be tainted by that.
    Anyways, I’m still fighting on June 6th and my team is looking for a replacement opponent.
    Alhamdulillah for everything'

kinda explains the sudden resurgence in his career/power. And a testament to the warrior that is jack fighting with an open forehead and almost knocking out a steroid cheater

Comment

ah Badou can't catch a break

my favorite fighter on the undercards. Badou is a craftsman who always brings it

Comment

Pascal ALWAYS been dirty. Testing has caught up and we can thank Mayweather for bringing that to us.

Ain't that right?
        Spoon23
        #1PaperChamp #1PaperChamp likes this.

Comment

First of all, PHUCK, that was the one good fight on this card and a rematch I was really looking forward to. Second, at least that means I won't even have to try and stream any of this now, since there's nothing left worth watching

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
            ah Badou can't catch a break

my favorite fighter on the undercards. Badou is a craftsman who always brings it
            What a shame it is. And jack definitely embodies the grit of boxing. Heart, chin and will.

Comment

Well damn. Any specifics of what he got popped for? Sounding kinda like some Big Baby Miller type sh^t.

Comment

Lol. Heredia for the life of him can’t pass VADA. Someone plz email him VADA protocol!

Comment

We suspected he was dirty the first time around and that’s why we asked for @Vada_testing this fight.
                  The irony.

Comment

"Fight with Badou Jack Off" has a nice ring to it.

Comment

Working...
                    X