Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Julian Rodriguez: Pedraza Doesn't Have What it Takes To Beat Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Julian Rodriguez: Pedraza Doesn't Have What it Takes To Beat Me

Unbeaten junior welterweight contender Julian "Hammer Hands" Rodriguez has been asking for the opportunity to boost his career to the next level. On June 12, Rodriguez will get the chance to do just that, when he faces two-division world champion Jose "Sniper" Pedraza (28-3, 13 KO) at Virgin Hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Don't be so sure Rodriguez, Pedraza has already fought many boxers with your skill level, and beaten them.
    We will find out soon enough if your assessment was correct, once your fighting the former champion.
    I believe that for many years Pedraza was fighting under the best weight division for him, which left him in a weakened state.
    At his height, I believe his best fighting weight would 140, if not 147 pound division, where he would have better punching power, and resistance.
    Pedraza is a gifted boxer, who could've had a few more knockout wins if he stepped on the accelerator during certain instances
    in some of his previous fights.
    I could be wrong, but those are my thoughts on Jose Pedraza's fighting ability, and Rodriguez's comment in regards to their up coming fight.

Comment

Working...
    X