Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Yuri Foreman Vows To Give It His 'Best Shot' in Comeback Run

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Yuri Foreman Vows To Give It His 'Best Shot' in Comeback Run

On June 5, 2010, Yuri Foreman fought Miguel Cotto in Yankee Stadium. On June 19, 2021, Foreman will engage in the second fight of his comeback at the Buckhead Fight Club, located in a strip mall in Atlanta.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"Best", I don't know. "Shot", for sure.

Comment

Hard to call the Cotto that Foreman fought a "prime" Cotto...but then again, Cotto's career after 2008 had a lot of highs and lows.

Plus, you would think that punching power would be hereditary, which is why it's so strange that Yuri was such a light hitter, while his father was one of the most powerful punchers in the history of the sport.
      Willy Wanker Willy Wanker likes this.

Comment

all I heard from my wife at that time was 'You got knocked out with such a silly, silly punch; shame on you'
        What kind of uppity puta says that to her man? That's disgusting behaviour from a so-called wife. Good on him for divorcing her ass.

When you're mentally in the gutter, so to speak, the more you stay in that situation, the more you absorb that situation, and the more it's going to happen to you. People who are looking for trouble, for example, they always find trouble. Always. And that's the same thing with being positive or negative, or always constantly worrying. If a person thinks about shortage - I can't afford this, I can't afford this - he will never afford anything then.
        This hits home for me. Good motivational interview from him. I was never a fan, but I liked the heart he brought to the ring.

Originally posted by sasquatch88 View Post
        Plus, you would think that punching power would be hereditary, which is why it's so strange that Yuri was such a light hitter, while his father was one of the most powerful punchers in the history of the sport.
        Love it, man.

Comment

Always liked this guy.

Comment

Nice guy is yuri but it will end with a loss but satisfying the itch he will be content and hopefully stay healthy but he will have a loyal loving women in his life so thats good . My only concern is he doesn’t punch hard enough to keep people off him and your only as good as your legs in boxing and he is 40 now so it’s a bit risky to be honest

Comment

Man this why marriage is ****, she was with him when he was a contender making decent money, when he was down she insults him and left him for a richer man. To women men are expendable, marriage laws need to change already men get ****ed.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                Man this why marriage is ****, she was with him when he was a contender making decent money, when he was down she insults him and left him for a richer man. To women men are expendable, marriage laws need to change already men get ****ed.
                My sincerest apologies for your tragic love life. Maybe your princess with be in heaven. God bless you my son.

Comment

Never forget seeing his bravery and courage trying to fight Miguel Cotto on one leg in Yankee Stadium. Heart of a lion.

Comment

Really fun read.

Comment

Working...
                    X