Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire: I Always Make Magical Fights At This Venue; Biggest Was Nishioka

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Donaire: I Always Make Magical Fights At This Venue; Biggest Was Nishioka

LOS ANGELES - Nonito Donaire is old enough to have fought at Dignity Health Sports Park through all of its name changes. This weekend will mark his fourth career appearance at the infamous War Grounds, fighting in his third different weight class at this location. Saturday marks his attempt at becoming a three-time bantamweight titlist, which will require his unseating WBC champ Nordine Oubaali
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yeah... go Nonito !!

Comment

Hers hoping Nonito pulls off the win

Comment

This is one of those fights where I go with the fighter I want to win, sit back and enjoy it while it lasts.

Comment

Nonito has been thru so much. Thought he was pretty much done after the Walter fight, but here he is still going strong. What a legend. The Montiel KO still is one of my fav KOs of all time. Hoping he pulls it off tomorrow.

Comment

Nonito has grown on me but please, don't bring up the Nishioka fight, that was terrible. Terrible matchup, guy immediately retired and fought with 0 heart.

Comment

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
              The Montiel KO still is one of my fav KOs of all time.
              Either that or the first Darchinyan KO. One of the most satisfying good-guy-beats-shithead moments of the sport.
              chepboxingking chepboxingking likes this.

Comment

Nonito is an absolute beast! My favourite fighter of the last. 20 years. The inoue fight?? Come on!? Beast!!!

Comment

Working...
                X