Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Prograis: I Hope Tank Beats Barrios Convincingly, Gains Confidence To Face Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Prograis: I Hope Tank Beats Barrios Convincingly, Gains Confidence To Face Me

Regis Prograis says he would relish a showdown with Gervonta Davis, but is doubtful whether his team would agree to the fight. Prograis has been linked to a clash with two-weight world champion, 'Tank' Davis over the last few months, after the pair shared a twitter exchange predicting the outcome of a future meeting.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Well Tank is fighting the guy Prograis was supposed to be fighting! Instead Prograis fought Redkach on Triller! At least Prograis is talking about someone other than Broner!
    57Blues 57Blues likes this.

Comment

And there it is, Tank’s first defence if he happens to beat the larger barrios

Comment

Regis is becoming the most hated guy in boxing, he’s always calling out people whom he think he has an advantage against. I don’t hear you mention Crawford, Spence, Mikey Garcia, S. Ergashev, Robert Easter Jr. so please shut the F U K up!

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
          Regis is becoming the most hated guy in boxing, he’s always calling out people whom he think he has an advantage against. I don’t hear you mention Crawford, Spence, Mikey Garcia, S. Ergashev, Robert Easter Jr. so please shut the F U K up!
          I'd actually like to see him fight Mikey Garcia. I think itd be a decent match up.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
            You don't hear a non welterweight calling out the top welterweights? I wonder why that is.

Comment

Not a chance Tank fights top dogs at 140, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post

I'd actually like to see him fight Mikey Garcia. I think itd be a decent match up.
                He actually makes an excellent point, Regis is calling out everyone else go he thinks he can beat because of size advantages

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

He actually makes an excellent point, Regis is calling out everyone else go he thinks he can beat because of size advantages
                  He's been calling out Josh Taylor all week. And Tank called HIM out before announcing the Barrios fight.

Comment

Prograis stops Tank in under 6.

Comment

Working...
                    X