Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kambosos: Lopez is a Fraud, Has Fake Persona, That's Why Fans Want Me To Win!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kambosos: Lopez is a Fraud, Has Fake Persona, That's Why Fans Want Me To Win!

Mandatory challenger George Kambosos Jr. (19-0, 10 KOs) has promised to do a real number on unified lightweight world champion Teofimo Lopez (16-0, 12 KOs). Their fight is set for Saturday, June 19 at Miami's loanDepot Park, and live on pay-per-view.
    [Click Here To Read More]

*Raises eyebrows Teofimoly*

Comment

This guy got TWO SD gift decisions two fights in a row, one against a 34 year old and one against a 37 year old. I'm not seeing how this guy can win.

Comment

This clown really lost to Selby.

Comment

War Kambosos

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
            This guy got TWO SD gift decisions two fights in a row, one against a 34 year old and one against a 37 year old. I'm not seeing how this guy can win.
            Split decision wins in the other persons backyard usually means you won by a couple rounds at minimum
            Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Don’t know body want you to win you dumbass we want Teo to flattened you’re Entitled loudmouth ass.

war Teofimo

Comment

Originally posted by Lupara View Post

Split decision wins in the other persons backyard usually means you won by a couple rounds at minimum
                There is a problem with that. Watch the fights and you will see he lost those fights. Obviously you didn't see the fights.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post

There is a problem with that. Watch the fights and you will see he lost those fights. Obviously you didn't see the fights.
                  Oh, I saw them. Best believe.

Thought both fights were neck and neck until the last two rounds in both fights funnily enough

Thought George pulled away in both of those in the last 6 minutes.

He also Dropped Bey in their fight.

Obviously you disagree, so no point replying and us going back and fourth etc

Good day to you, sir

Comment

Teo gonna cream this dude lol

Comment

Working...
                    X