Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire On Chasing Age-Based History: It's A Weird Feeling, Never Really Thought About Anything Like That

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Donaire On Chasing Age-Based History: It's A Weird Feeling, Never Really Thought About Anything Like That

LOS ANGELES - Nonito Donaire has always sought to make history, though never really the kind to where he would be defined by his age. The former four-division champion is at that point in his career heading into his title bid versus WBC bantamweight champ Nordine Oubaali (17-0, 12KOs). A win on Saturday will ignite a third title reign for Donaire, who--at age 38--will also break his own record in becoming the oldest boxer ever to claim a piece of the bantamweight throne.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I have always liked Donaire. He takes tough challenges and does not always succeed but goes at it again. Don't know why this guy gets so much flak.
    Leonbus2 Leonbus2 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      LOS ANGELES - Nonito Donaire has always sought to make history, though never really the kind to where he would be defined by his age. The former four-division champion is at that point in his career heading into his title bid versus WBC bantamweight champ Nordine Oubaali (17-0, 12KOs). A win on Saturday will ignite a third title reign for Donaire, who--at age 38--will also break his own record in becoming the oldest boxer ever to claim a piece of the bantamweight throne.
      [Click Here To Read More]
      I thought Rigondeaux was the older to win a piece of the bantamweight division. The last I heard he was like 41-42 years old.

Comment

Working...
      X