Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Matias-Jukembayev, Russell-Santiago - Face-Off at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Matias-Jukembayev, Russell-Santiago - Face-Off at Final Presser

Matias, Jukembayev Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - WBC Bantamweight World Champion Nordine Oubaali and future Hall of Famer Nonito Donaire went face-to-face Thursday at the final press conference before their world title showdown taking place this Saturday, May 29 live on SHOWTIME from Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, Calif., headlining a Premier Boxing Champions event. (photos by Esther Lin)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Batyr is a prospect out of Montreal. I was just talking to Pandas about him last week. Picking him by stoppage
    mlac mlac likes this.

Comment

War matias!!

Comment

Matias is no joke I think he’s gonna run through this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          Batyr is a prospect out of Montreal. I was just talking to Pandas about him last week. Picking him by stoppage
          Batyr's got some real quality, but I also think the bookies might be sleeping on my boy Browny a bit, really undecided on this one. Subriel took his foot off the gas with the Ananyan L or perhaps the Daashev tragedy affected him, but he looked as dangerous as ever against Hawkins last October, and it's worth noting Batyr's been out of the ring coming on 18 months.

In terms of skill the Candian Kazakh is definitely more technically polished but Subriel got fight ending power and he usually manges to find a way to land it. Still very much sitting on the fence but right now I'm maybe just leaning towards Matias.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post

Batyr's got some real quality, but I also think the bookies might be sleeping on my boy Browny a bit, really undecided on this one. Subriel took his foot off the gas with the Ananyan L or perhaps the Daashev tragedy affected him, but he looked as dangerous as ever against Hawkins last October, and it's worth noting Batyr's been out of the ring coming on 18 months.

In terms of skill the Candian Kazakh is definitely more technically polished but Subriel got fight ending power and he usually manges to find a way to land it. Still very much sitting on the fence but right now I'm maybe just leaning towards Matias.
                Canada's covid regulations have been complete BS. EOTM have scheduled and cancelled a few cards because of it. They're finally doing a card in Mexico next weekend with David Lemieux, Simon Kean and Erik Bazinyan giving a triple header.

Another Kazakh fighter out of Montreal I follow (Sadriddin Akhmedov) Just had his first fight since 2019 also.

Comment

This is an awesome fight for a co-main event. Really looking forward to seeing how it’ll play out. Matias is always dangerous, but Jukembayev is coming to make a statement. These Uzbek and Kazakh guys are beasts.

Comment

Toss up fight. If Matias can take Jukembayev's power. He will become more and more aggressive as the fight wears on. Cumulative punch damage on Jukembayev will slow and stop him by 8th, or 9th round. However, if Jukembayev is able to hurt Matias , he will stop him too. Matias is the underdog. This is a crossroads fight for him and will define what kind of fighter he really is. Should be a good fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X