Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz To Andy Ruiz: You Said You're Not Ready To Fight Me, But You're Ready For Joshua?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz To Andy Ruiz: You Said You're Not Ready To Fight Me, But You're Ready For Joshua?

Heavyweight contender Luis Ortiz is applying pressure on former unified champion Andy Ruiz. Ruiz recently contacted promoter Eddie Hearn to inquire about the possibility of a trilogy fight with IBF, IBO, WBA, WBO world champion Anthony Joshua.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 05-27-2021, 10:41 PM.

Luis Ortiz’s manager was told the fight was a done deal.

Of course Ruiz is running away.

Just like Dillian Whyte and everyone else.

Ortiz is going to have to get a mandatory position to get a big fight.

Comment

Ortiz is now too old. Pity.

Comment

Isn’t it PBC v PBC, what’s the hold up?
        kiaba360 kiaba360 likes this.

Comment

Ortiz vs Ruiz would be a fight I'd like to see. Ortiz seems to be doing a lot of talking, but like a lot of HWs at the moment, he is very inactive. Hasn't fought in 18 months.

Comment

Lmao ortiz making himself a gatekeeper. Ruiz looked terrible against arreola. I see ortiz beating him

Comment

Ortiz has been politicking big time for a name fight. He has called out Whyte. Ruiz. Usyk. Joshua. Now back to Ruiz. As much as I think the Ruiz fight makes sense for both, it does not seem him or anyone in that top tier will give him the time of day. He may have to settle for the next set of names down: Parker, Joyce, Hunter, or Kownacki.

Comment

Ruiz vs Ortiz is a good fight. I like it on the undercard of Spence-Pacquiao or on free tv. PBC should be able to get this done fairly quickly

Comment

But when AJ called Ortiz for a fight he said he wasn't ready, and Ruiz stepped in and won. I was shocked he did not take the AJ fight...he lost some status with that move to me. Followed that up by not doing much against Wilder who was also not doing much. Then against Flores, he really didn't do anything.

It's a nice fight that I'd watch but it seems like Ruiz can wait to see if Wilder wins against Fury, or if AJ call again soon (potentially sidestepping usyk)
                  champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Ortiz asking this question is like the fat chick asking why she got dumped for the hot girl with the big tits.

Comment

Working...
                    X