Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jarrell Miller Helping Dinu Prepare To Take Down Daniel Dubois

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jarrell Miller Helping Dinu Prepare To Take Down Daniel Dubois

BOGDAN DINU has brought in the world's most controversial boxer Jarrell Miller to help cause the downfall of Daniel Dubois. The Romanian powerhouse challenges Dubois (15-1, 14 KOs) for the vacant WBA interim Heavyweight title at Telford International Centre on Saturday June 5, live on BT Sport.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Imagine Dinu pops.

Comment

This is a good comeback fight for Dubois.

Comment

It’s good to see that a druggie like Miller can still work, well maybe I shouldn’t use the word druggie; how about cheat like Miller. In boxing they need better examples such as guaranteed jail time for such an offense.

Comment

Miller looks pretty soft & out of shape. I’m curious to see if Dinu can take Dubois’ power. He lost both his step up fights to Miller & Pulev. This will be his 3rd step up but really they have about the same amount of experience. Dinu has actually fought 2 step up fights while Dubois has one against Joyce who also has very little experience fighting at a higher level in the pro ranks. My gut tells me Dubois wins early but I need to see how he responds to getting hit in the eye.

Comment

Dinu who will be risking his number two ranking for the WBA world title held by Anthony Joshua when he meets Dubois was beaten by Miller in 2018.

Dubios would be upset if he reads this article. Somebody needs to tell Joyce he isnt the first guy to beat Daniel boy Lol

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
              Imagine Dinu pops.
              I swear I was wondering if there is drug testing in place

Comment

Probably won’t ever know if Miller was an upper tier HW cuz it was all a chemical haze.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
                  It’s good to see that a druggie like Miller can still work, well maybe I shouldn’t use the word druggie; how about cheat like Miller. In boxing they need better examples such as guaranteed jail time for such an offense.
                  I like to think that he is literally being employed as a human punchbag for very little money while he pays off the advance payments that he owes to Bob Arum and Eddie Hearn

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post

I like to think that he is literally being employed as a human punchbag for very little money while he pays off the advance payments that he owes to Bob Arum and Eddie Hearn
                    He doesn’t owe them ****, I bet they don’t have a contract on losing your job due to usage of dope or enhanced preforming drugs for sports. They can eat meat!

Comment

Working...
                    X