Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo Denies Getting $10M Offer For Tszyu - 'He's Not On Level To Fight Guys I've Knocked The F--- Out'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Charlo Denies Getting $10M Offer For Tszyu - 'He's Not On Level To Fight Guys I've Knocked The F--- Out'

Super welterweight prospect Tim Tszyu is one of boxing's most promising upstarts. The son of the legendary Hall of Fame fighter Kostya Tszyu has looked impressive against knockout wins over Jeff Horn and Dennis Hogan of late. He next steps into the ring against Michael Zerafa on July 7.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 05-27-2021, 12:07 PM.

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Super welterweight prospect Tim Tszyu is one of boxing's most promising upstarts. The son of the legendary Hall of Fame fighter Kostya Tszyu has looked impressive against knockout wins over Jeff Horn and Dennis Hogan of late. He next steps into the ring against Michael Zerafa on July 7.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    I could understand Charlo ruling out a Tim Tszyu fight for right now but what if Tszyu wins a title or an eliminator within the next year or two?

Comment

Originally posted by whollisboxing View Post

I could understand Charlo ruling out a Tim Tszyu fight for right now but what if Tszyu wins a title or an eliminator within the next year or two?
      Yeah it's weird saying "never."

Comment

$10M?!?!?! If Aussieland is paying top names that much to go fight Tim there his fight after the stripper guy should be interesting.

But I mean is Tim worth THAT much in Aussieland now? I mean Joe Parker has basically exited that market for the most part so I'm assuming the UK market is better & the US market is the best so it'd probably make more sense for Tim to go to the US or UK over making folks fly there...although I imagine thats a good advantage to use if you can cuz I heard thats a sh^t flight to fly there despite it being a cool place.

Comment

Tim did a lot better against Hogan than your brother who pulled him up a weight class.
          YoungManRumble YoungManRumble likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            $10M?!?!?! If Aussieland is paying top names that much to go fight Tim there his fight after the stripper guy should be interesting.

But I mean is Tim worth THAT much in Aussieland now? I mean Joe Parker has basically exited that market for the most part so I'm assuming the UK market is better & the US market is the best so it'd probably make more sense for Tim to go to the US or UK over making folks fly there...although I imagine thats a good advantage to use if you can cuz I heard thats a sh^t flight to fly there despite it being a cool place.
            From what I've seen, he's kinda become the biggest name boxer over there. He didn't even need to fight Zerafa, that was just a match for the fans since he's cleaned out the rest of the Australian talent in or around his weight class (impressively too I might add) I've been really hoping that the WBA orders a Madrimov/Tszyu Final Eliminator, but at this point, I basically count on the WBA to do the wrong thing.
            eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Become the mandatory and force the fight then. Charlo destroys him either way
              Fist_ti_cuffs Fist_ti_cuffs likes this.

Comment

Dumb to say that he will never fight him. Tim can become an intriguing matchup that most want to see or become a mando. If they give him ten million to fight him why not since he says that he is not on his level. Easy money if it is for real at this point

Comment

money talks

Comment

Can't really argue against Charlo here, his resume and achievement speaks for itself. Money would be the highest he would ever earn in a single fight if he takes an offer like that doe.

Comment

Working...
                    X