Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Prograis: Taylor Rematch Has To Happen; People Keep Telling Me I Really Won That Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Prograis: Taylor Rematch Has To Happen; People Keep Telling Me I Really Won That Fight

Whether Josh Taylor stays at 140 pounds or moves up to 147, Regis Prograis wants his rematch. Prograis applauded Taylor's performance against Jose Ramirez on Saturday night, but the former WBA super lightweight champion believes they have unfinished business to address. Taylor edged Prograis by majority decision in their 12-round fight for Taylor's IBF belt and Prograis' WBA championship in October 2019 at O2 Arena in London.
    [Click Here To Read More]

People must lie to you a lot......

Comment

Am sure your wife and mum did tell you that. Amazing fight and performance doe. But hasn't really kick on or benefitted from the tournament.

Comment

Prograis now has to make Ramirez give him a chance to call on Josh....he is king now he is the one saying who he wants to fight not otherwise....

Comment

He knows he lost. Just positioning for rematch
          He's a good fighter.

Comment

Boy shut up!...that Brit beat your arse!

Comment

It was a close fight and Josh Taylor’s eye definitely looked like he lost. Prograis outboxed Taylor but Taylor was more physical. On that note, I think Ramirez mostly out boxed Taylor but allowed himself to get caught with stupid shots and got dropped.
              Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Hes right it was razor thin. And most would say Prograis won it. Needs a rematch 100%

Comment

I had it a draw. Would love a rematch. The amount of people who follow Regis around social media calling him a bum for losing that fight is whats wrong with the sport.

"You think you can beat Broner? You lost to that bum Josh Taylor!"

or one of my favorites

"only reason it was close was because of Josh's eye" like a paper airplane hit Taylor in the eyeball between the fifth and sixth round and Regis got to benefit from it.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                    I had it a draw. Would love a rematch. The amount of people who follow Regis around social media calling him a bum for losing that fight is whats wrong with the sport.

"You think you can beat Broner? You lost to that bum Josh Taylor!"

or one of my favorites

"only reason it was close was because of Josh's eye" like a paper airplane hit Taylor in the eyeball between the fifth and sixth round and Regis got to benefit from it.
                    Social media is the place where complete unknowns who have been provided a platform where it “feels good” to be seen. Otherwise the losers making such comments would still be unknown and live their miserable lives in obscurity.
                    Shadoww702 Shadoww702 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X