Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tommy Fury Expects "Comfortable Night's Work" if Jake Paul Fight Happens

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tommy Fury Expects "Comfortable Night's Work" if Jake Paul Fight Happens

Unbeaten prospect Tommy Fury (5-0, 4 KOs) believes that he would 'comfortably beat' Youtube star Jake Paul. The pair have been trading words since the start of the year. Last week, Paul (3-0, 3 KOs) went to social media to take a swipe at Fury, by stating that his June 5 ring return was 'embarrassing' after it was revealed that Fury would be facing a 38-year-old boxer who has a winless record of 0-14.
    [Click Here To Read More]

To be fair, Tommy has looked good against bad opposition so far. Who knows, he could become a contender in a very weak heavyweight division, and he has the look and all to market himself. Or he could be ko'd by the first real good opponent, I don't know.

Although if you have the kind of talent like De La Hoya then you become a matinee idol of sorts.

Comment

Tommy is loving this Jake Paul publicity and it’s pathetic. The kid needs to get out of boxing
      Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
        To be fair, Tommy has looked good against bad opposition so far. Who knows, he could become a contender in a very weak heavyweight division, and he has the look and all to market himself. Or he could be ko'd by the first real good opponent, I don't know.

Although if you have the kind of talent like De La Hoya then you become a matinee idol of sorts.
        He’s a light-heavyweight, not heavyweight.

nobody really knows how good he’s gonna be, he’s obviously being matched easily due to lack of amateur experience. Only 13 amateur fights.

To his credit, I’ll at least say he’s knocking out these bums convincingly. These guys are professional survivors who want to fight every 2 weeks. I’ve seen plenty of good prospects labour to 4 round decisions with those kind of fighters. So at least he’s flattening them, which is about the only positive that can be taken from it.

anyway on topic, Jake Paul isn’t fighting him or anyone with a background in boxing. Although Tommy hasn’t got a wealth of experience in the amateurs, he’s still been boxing since he was a kid. That pretty much rules him out. Jake Paul is going to fight MMA guys and basketball players.

Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

Jake paul vs tommy fury. Ppv buys - 2. Logan and some anonymous person. Probably Mr got-your-hat

Comment

Working...
          X