Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire: With My Added Experience, I Could Knock Rigondeaux Out in Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Donaire: With My Added Experience, I Could Knock Rigondeaux Out in Rematch

Back in April of 2013, Nonito Donaire suffered the first defeat of his pro career when he lost a twelve round unanimous decision to Guillermo Rigondeaux in a super bantamweight unification.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The article is just wrong. Donaire already lost his second fight. It should have been his first loss in 12 years.

Comment

Rigo is a disgrace I think Nonito knocks his peanut head off now

Comment

no you won't. go back to fighting at basketball courts in Philippines.

Comment

I mean Rigo is like a 100 years old now
          Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

This would be even less meaningful than B-Hop avenging his loss to RJJ a decade later but if the loss still keeps you up at night..
            jonnyc420 jonnyc420 likes this.

Comment

Id guess Rigos real age is 43. I bet Ortiz is 48.
              Poeticman7 Poeticman7 likes this.

Comment

of course he could, anything is possible ....but he could also get a boxing lesson again!.....hell, i expect him to get outboxed to a decision loss to ouabali this saturday unless he he stops him

Comment

He probably will knockout Rigo in a rematch, but not so much because he has gotten better, which I think he has, but because Rigo has gotten older.

Rigo looked awful in his last fight and you could see his legs just aren't there anymore.

Comment

Nonito is one of my favourite fighters, but KO'ing Rigo at this point would just prove Rigo is done. Which I suspect we all know already.

Comment

Working...
                    X