Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez: These Guys In My Division Had Four Months To Send A Contact, Not One Of Them Did

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez: These Guys In My Division Had Four Months To Send A Contact, Not One Of Them Did

To this day, Teofimo Lopez Jr. couldn't tell you whether George Kambosos Jr. deserved the nod in his last fight, or even how he got the job done on the road versus Lee Selby.
    [Click Here To Read More]

these guys had four months after I beat Lomachenko, and I’m talking about the guys in my division—they had four months to send me a contract. Not one of them did
    You refused all of them on ESPN. And you continue to refuse a Loma rematch. Many of them moved on.

Comment

A loma rematch would make monetary sense and will let you shut him up once and for all, but you refuse it because you know how dangerous it is. Hiding behind "they did not treat me right the first time alibi"....

Comment

A contact?

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post

You refused all of them on ESPN. And you continue to refuse a Loma rematch. Many of them moved on.
          Thank you!!!!!

Comment

Talk your sh.it young bull these lames dont want that smoke with you!!! Undisputed! Phuck Lomas garbage hype job ass

Comment

You're in the driver seat, you should be sending the contracts. No way you'll agree to their demands so just tell them what the terms are.
              Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Move up to 140 and put the money on the table and the big names will line up: Prograis, Ramirez, Postal, Zapeda.... or shut up and rematch Loma.
                Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

They never catch the screw ups they write, it's amazing! A contact..................Really!

Comment

U the A-Side idiot u supposed 2 send an offer

Comment

Working...
                    X