Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Euro News: Joe Joyce vs. Huck, Patrick Nielsen Return, Tatli-Ceglia, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Euro News: Joe Joyce vs. Huck, Patrick Nielsen Return, Tatli-Ceglia, More

Joe "Juggernaut" Joyce's defense of the EBU heavyweight title against former cruiserweight champ Marco Huck goes to purse bids with June 14 as the deadline.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Can't wait for this. yawn...Is this the best match ups they can come up with?

Comment

Nobody gives a Marco Huck about this fight . Joyce vs Whyte
      landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Joyce will probably just vacate the belt unless the purse bid is too good a number to pass on.

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
          whyte goes on a bum tour now. He called out arreola.

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
            I like what you did.

Joyce is too old to be messing around with anything other than fights at top 10 world level.
            landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Monty Fisto View Post

I like what you did.

Joyce is too old to be messing around with anything other than fights at top 10 world level.
              I agree. Why step backwards? I get the main titles will be wrapped up with the Wilder/Fury/Joshua/Usyk soap opera, maybe until next year. But there are money fights out there that make Joyce awfully appealing to be first in line as the dust settles.

Comment

Marco Huck is fighting still? I thought he was a body guard for Josh Taylor, total mismatch!

Comment

Working...
                X