Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bogdan Dinu Pumped, Promises To Derail Comeback of Daniel Dubois

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bogdan Dinu Pumped, Promises To Derail Comeback of Daniel Dubois

BOGDAN DINU is determined to show Daniel Dubois that actions speak louder than words in their big fight. The pair clash for the vacant WBA interim Heavyweight title at Telford International Centre on Saturday June 5, live on BT Sport.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This will be a very interesting fight. It's a huge gamble for Dubois to take on as tough and experienced a fighter as Dinu. On the other hand, If Dubois had gotten by Joyce he would have been easily favored in this match. Both fighters have a lot fiding on this fight per where they go from here. Both fighters are just outside the level of the top fighters in the world. This fight could propel either of them into the fray of the top 10. I expect a really good foght.
    landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

I honestly think Dinu beats Dubois. He's training hard, and he's been sparring Big Pharma Big Baby Miller, so he's ready for a heavy hitting fighter with pressure. I'll put a bit of £££ on the fight
      takenotes takenotes likes this.

Comment

Think Dubois handles this unless his eye issue becomes chronic and debilitating
        landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Dinu has the proper attitude. I like the confidence. No doubt he is coming to win.

Still think Dubois is a level above and take this fight by wide UD, but I will give Dinu finishing on his feet and making this an entertaining scrap.

Comment

What will happen if Bogdan lands that Dinumite on Dubois' eye?

Comment

Originally posted by adotd View Post
              I honestly think Dinu beats Dubois. He's training hard, and he's been sparring Big Pharma Big Baby Miller, so he's ready for a heavy hitting fighter with pressure. I'll put a bit of £££ on the fight
              Maybe I'll throw some C$ on the fight. Dubois had his heart taken and may not recover.

Comment

Dubois should win easily unless something major happens....his eye injury, or he breaks down mentally, etc.
                Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Dinu is a nice guy but every time he crossed a decent boxer he lost for good (helenius in the ams, miller and pulev in the pros). No way he goes past round 4 with Dubois.

Comment

Working...
                  X