Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor: You Can See Catterall's Point To Getting Next Crack

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor: You Can See Catterall's Point To Getting Next Crack

Josh Taylor didn't get the hero's welcome home he deserved when he returned to Scotland and he didn't even have his belts with him after they went missing in transit. Taylor's trip from Las Vegas went via Dallas and London, but when he arrived in Edinburgh COVID regulations prevented a crowd from greeting him the airport. He also said he had no idea what had happened to his four championship belts.
    [Click Here To Read More]

United Airlines
    “They’ve lost my bloody belts! Were waiting on them to come in. But do you know what? Nothing is going to take this smile off my face.
    A bad sign for you 'Tart-Tomato', these strange occurrences in boxing are usually bad omens. Maybe Jack Catteral knocks you out.

Comment

Apart from Taylor not accepting teofimo Lopez’ challenge uv gotta respect the man. He’s fought 5 undefeated fighters back to back. Unfortunately he doesn’t beat Terrance Crawford so he should fight Lopez first

Comment

Originally posted by TheMDIDDI View Post
        Apart from Taylor not accepting teofimo Lopez’ challenge uv gotta respect the man. He’s fought 5 undefeated fighters back to back. Unfortunately he doesn’t beat Terrance Crawford so he should fight Lopez first
        Eh, Teo said he doesn't want to travel to Scotland to face Josh. Triple T fights anyone, anywhere.. as we already know.

Comment

Jack is a man of integrity, stepped aside to allow The Big One and now he deserves a shot at Triple T #Undisputed

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

A bad sign for you 'Tart-Tomato', these strange occurrences in boxing are usually bad omens. Maybe Jack Catteral knocks you out.
            1HourPunchbag "Maybe Catterall knocks you out"
            Me: [puts 10k on Catterall losing]

How's big G doin, anyway? He should've cracked Ben Davidson when he had the chance.

Comment

If he's gonna fight Catterall, then he might as well stay @ 140 to fight Teofimo Lopez. If he intends to fight Crawford, just skip the Catterall fight, and move to 147 now.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                If he's gonna fight Catterall, then he might as well stay @ 140 to fight Teofimo Lopez. If he intends to fight Crawford, just skip the Catterall fight, and move to 147 now.
                Caterall stepped aside to allow the undisputed fight to happen. You don't then screw him by dumping the belts. Caterall getting his shot is only fair and proper.
                DanMan_UK DanMan_UK likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post

1HourPunchbag "Maybe Catterall knocks you out"
                  Me: [puts 10k on Catterall losing]

How's big G doin, anyway? He should've cracked Ben Davidson when he had the chance.
                  The RBG boxing club have it in for Josh Taylor, Micky Garcia and Vergil Ortiz are committed to avenge this L. I have absolute confidence that Taylor gets KO by either Garcia or Ortiz. But like I said, Jack Catterall my chin the 'Tart-Tomato' first.

Comment

Originally posted by Monty Fisto View Post

Caterall stepped aside to allow the undisputed fight to happen. You don't then screw him by dumping the belts. Caterall getting his shot is only fair and proper.
                    He’s still the mandatory, he gets a shot at the title either way

Comment

Working...
                    X