Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bob Arum: Teofimo Lopez Could Face The Winner Of Haney vs. Linares

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bob Arum: Teofimo Lopez Could Face The Winner Of Haney vs. Linares

Unified lightweight champion Teofimo Lopez can once and for all settle the undisputed score in the division should Bob Arum back up his desires. The IBF, WBO, WBA and WBC franchise champion Lopez has had to argue for his case as the undisputed champion at 135 ever since beating Vasiliy Lomachenko last year because Devin Haney holds the actual WBC title, a belt which had it's rights transferred to Haney via email in 2019 without the undefeated upstart having to throw a punch to win it.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This fight won't happen unless it goes to purse bid, and I haven't read or heard anything regarding the WBC mandating this fight. Stop blowing smoke up people's aszsz, Bob

Comment

Haney/Lopez is not going to happen any more than a Lopez/Loma rematch, it's just not going to happen.

Comment

Haney doesn’t get past Linares so it’s definitely not happening.

Comment

Originally posted by boogbx View Post
          Haney doesn’t get past Linares so it’s definitely not happening.
          Linares of 4-5 years ago, agree. This is a shot version of Linares. Haney should win via easy UD

Comment

But first, he has to sign with Bob (for peanuts). That's what this message is all about.
            He knows that Haney's fight with Linares is his last with Hearn.

Comment

Ah so Arum is still in some way contracted to Lopez. He should help make the Haney fight happen.

Why leave fights to "marinate", especially at his age, you'd think he'd want to see some of these fights just for the joy of it.

Comment

i'M Woo Tang Wit It!

Comment

I don’t see Linares winning this one. He’s on his way out.

Comment

Originally posted by VashDBasher View Post
                    I don’t see Linares winning this one. He’s on his way out.
                    I agree, but if Linares could back up his clock a few years it very well have been a true 50-50 fight

Comment

Working...
                    X