Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez-George Kambosos: Musical Acts Announced For The Event

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez-George Kambosos: Musical Acts Announced For The Event

Triller Fight Club today announced the ticket prices for their June 19 event, dubbed "Fight Club-Greatest Showman." There will be a full concert prior to the actual boxing card. Representing Miami's first "full open seating" event post-COVID, the first concert of the new Triller Live Concert Series will see Hip Hop superstar Meek Mill, Latin star Myke Towers, and Reggaeton artist Lunay performing a full-set concert prior to the start of the Fight Club event at loanDepot park.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I can't stand music being mixed with boxing! When I watch boxing I want boxing with boxing analysis. If I want to watch a music concert, I'll watch a music concert. The last show was so lame, Justin f'in Bieber, and a bunch of rappers who I thought died about 40 years ago.

Comment

In other words, a load of shyte.

Comment

WHOA! That line up is FIRE! Hip-Hop and Reggaeton in Miami! Damn, I need a hall pass!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          WHOA! That line up is FIRE! Hip-Hop and Reggaeton in Miami! Damn, I need a hall pass!
          They really know their target audience for this fight and the Miami crowd this is clear.

Comment

Go fuhk yourself, Triller

Comment

The music mixed in which took up most of the show wasn't the only problem. The overall show with nasty women, the trash commentary with unfunny disrespectful behavior towards the fighters. Snoop Dog getting stoned all night and having coked out/drunk Oscar are not what Boxing fans want. People slapping each other is also a head scratcher. A total s**tshow.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                The music mixed in which took up most of the show wasn't the only problem. The overall show with nasty women, the trash commentary with unfunny disrespectful behavior towards the fighters. Snoop Dog getting stoned all night and having coked out/drunk Oscar are not what Boxing fans want. People slapping each other is also a head scratcher. A total s**tshow.
                This is like Superbowl half-time shows trying to show up the main event. Teo is low-rent, so this is more his speed I guess.

Comment

I buy a lot of PPVs, Teofimo is a top boxer a favorite rn, but idk about this one, don't think I'm buying this one

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

This is like Superbowl half-time shows trying to show up the main event. Teo is low-rent, so this is more his speed I guess.
                    He is very talented boxingwise but his trendy personality would probably fit right in.

Comment

Working...
                    X