Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Taylor-Ramirez Drew Peak Audience Of 1,673,000 On ESPN; Averaged 1,305,000 Viewers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Taylor-Ramirez Drew Peak Audience Of 1,673,000 On ESPN; Averaged 1,305,000 Viewers

Josh Taylor's victory over Jose Ramirez drew ESPN's highest viewership for a boxing main event in five months. Nielsen Media Research released numbers Tuesday that showed Taylor-Ramirez was watched by an average of 1,305,000 viewers. A peak audience of 1,673,000 tuned in toward the end of their 12-round, 140-pound title unification fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Great numbers for a great fight.
    landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Great to see people tuned in for a historically significant fight. Hopefully boxing gets more of these undisputed matchups in the near future. They need to happen more.

Comment

"Got to give the people, give the people what they want!"
        jonnyc420 jonnyc420 likes this.

Comment

Good numbers for a figh that was terribly promoted

Comment

Very good numbers. I’m glad to see that. Boxing really could be the winner post pandemic with less people watching the traditionally popular sports in the USA. A segment of America had a love affair with all things Irish and Scottish. Top Rank is right to get fighters from those countries

Comment

Joe Tessitore so goddamn annoying. I actually muted it. Why do you got to keep yelling and selling us that it's the greatest fight ever?

Comment

Great news!
                But I miss Friday Night Fights and Teddy Atlas losing his mind!

Comment

Originally posted by aaronbnb View Post
                  Joe Tessitore so goddamn annoying. I actually muted it. Why do you got to keep yelling and selling us that it's the greatest fight ever?
                  I agree, not only Joe, but the entire team, they all need to watch and stop reminiscing about past Glory. I like Dre and Tim but they yap to much about sh** that is not going on in the fight, Joe is very annoying with all the hype crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post

I agree, not only Joe, but the entire team, they all need to watch and stop reminiscing about past Glory. I like Dre and Tim but they yap to much about sh** that is not going on in the fight, Joe is very annoying with all the hype crap.
                    And Kreigel thinks he's Shakespeare.

Comment

Working...
                    X