Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wojcicki-Falcao: Wasserman Boxing Wins Purse Bid For IBF Title Eliminator

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wojcicki-Falcao: Wasserman Boxing Wins Purse Bid For IBF Title Eliminator

As Gennadiy Golovkin figures out his 2021 campaign, plans continue to move forward in determining the number-one contender to his title. Wasserman Boxing has secured the rights to the IBF-ordered middleweight title eliminator between Patrick Wojcicki and Esquiva Falcao. The newly formed company--which merged with Team Sauerland earlier this year--submitted a winning bid of $175,590 during a purse bid hearing conducted Tuesday from the IBF headquarters in Springfield, New Jersey.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This should be Falcao’s coming out fight. I hope he looks good winning because there has never been a better time to beat GGG, who literally has done nothing of note but to lose to the robbed Devry since going to dayzin

Comment

I thought both were fighting GGG next and both were bums.

NSB never disappoints.
      TinAgeOfBoxing TinAgeOfBoxing likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
        I thought both were fighting GGG next and both were bums.

NSB never disappoints.
        Who do you think GG and Murata will be fighting on their potential summer doubleheader?

Comment

Two complete no hopers. Likely people we’ve never even heard of.

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

Who do you think GG and Murata will be fighting on their potential summer doubleheader?

Comment

GGG vs Patrice Volny and Murata vs Jairo Rayman.

Comment

This bull**** is a title eliminator?? Jeeezus both guys are dog ****e

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

GGG vs Patrice Volny and Murata vs Jairo Rayman.
                Middleweight top 15 rankings are some of the worst I've ever seen, particularly the IBF right now

Comment

Falcao is not bad, i think he'd whoop Munguia's ass

Comment

That's exactly how Golovkin likes them. No hopers and never-heard-of's.

Comment

Working...
                    X