Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Memo Heredia Looking To Add More Power To Ugas For His Upcoming Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Memo Heredia Looking To Add More Power To Ugas For His Upcoming Fight

Yordenis Ugas (26-4) recently arrived in Las Vegas, Nevada to begin camp for his return to the ring that is tentatively slated for July. The WBA "super" welterweight champ last fought in September when he defeated Abel Ramos via split decision.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Keith Thurman please.......

Comment

Originally posted by pacphobia View Post
      Keith Thurman please.......
      ....or Terence Crawford! I like both of those fights!

Comment

How much more can you juice this guy Memo? He’s a feather-duster, will remain a feather-duster.

Comment

Lord, please let "TBA" be Jaron "Boots" Ennis! Pretty please?
          Get em up Get em up likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            Lord, please let "TBA" be Jaron "Boots" Ennis! Pretty please?
            If we were that lucky. Boots beats Ugas easy IMO but I dont think Ugas will sign up to hand his belt over that quick.

Comment

time to give ugas that mexican formula.

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post

If we were that lucky. Boots beats Ugas easy IMO but I dont think Ugas will sign up to hand his belt over that quick.
                I beleieve Stanionis might be the lucky guy?

Stanionis stays unbeaten, wins decision over Thomas Dulorme

Eimantas Stanionis got a good test tonight from veteran Thomas Dulorme, but the Lithuanian welterweight stayed undefeated with a unanimous decision win on Showtime.

Stanionis (13-0, 9 KO) had to make adjustments and pick things up after a good start from Dulorme (25-5-1, 16 KO), and he was able to do that, doing enough clear damage and landing at a better rate, though Dulorme did out-work him in terms of volume, and kept Stanionis from applying the level of pressure he might have wanted.

Stanionis won on scores of 115-113, 116-112, and 117-111 in a WBA eliminator, which could set up a fight with someone or other, probably, eventually, when PBC feel like getting around to it. I mean the WBA. Yes. They call the shots.

https://www.badlefthook.com/2021/4/1...xing-news-2021

Comment

Wow. Is that Spence passed it up, to avoid the "Memo Juice" version of Ugas?

I remember Marquez on First Take saying before the fourth fight "I need to change something..." and then calling Memo. We saw what happened. So

Comment

i hope Stanionis is also on that juice, level playing field

Comment

Working...
                    X