Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lewis Ritson-Jeremias Ponce IBF Title Eliminator Set For June 12 In Newcastle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lewis Ritson-Jeremias Ponce IBF Title Eliminator Set For June 12 In Newcastle

Lewis Ritson will face Jeremias Ponce in a Final Eliminator for the IBF Super-Lightweight World Title at the Vertu Motors Arena, Newcastle on Saturday June 12, live on Sky Sports in the UK and on DAZN in the US and more than 200 countries and territories
    [Click Here To Read More]

What happened to winner of those fighting against the winner of Matias vs. Batyr?

Comment

Taylor makes short work of Riston and Catterall.

Comment

Ritson belong nowhere near a world title. I don’t care how many tickets he sells, Matchroom need to stop promoting this narrative that this kid is world class when he clearly isn’t. He clearly lost to Vazquez, lost for the European title, domestic level fighter IMO.
        Last edited by RJJ-94-02=GOAT; 06-12-2021, 05:57 PM.

Comment

So which fight is an eliminator???

Subriel Matias, Batyr Jukembayev Prepare For War in IBF Eliminator

Subriel Matias and Batyr Jukembayev are promising a war on May 29, when they collide in a Showtime televised fight from the Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, California.

The event is headlined by WBC bantamweight world champion Nordine Oubaali defending his title against mandatory challenger Nonito Donaire.

Matias vs. Jukembayev has been sanctioned as an IBF junior welterweight title eliminator.

https://www.boxingscene.com/subriel-...inator--157694

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            So which fight is an eliminator???

Subriel Matias, Batyr Jukembayev Prepare For War in IBF Eliminator

Subriel Matias and Batyr Jukembayev are promising a war on May 29, when they collide in a Showtime televised fight from the Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, California.

The event is headlined by WBC bantamweight world champion Nordine Oubaali defending his title against mandatory challenger Nonito Donaire.

Matias vs. Jukembayev has been sanctioned as an IBF junior welterweight title eliminator.

https://www.boxingscene.com/subriel-...inator--157694
            I would guess that the winners will be ordered to fight one another in a final eliminator.

Comment

Ritson got his ass beat by Vazquez.
              Casual Riot Casual Riot likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

I would guess that the winners will be ordered to fight one another in a final eliminator.
                Ritson v Ponce is already billed as the final eliminator.

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post

Ritson v Ponce is already billed as the final eliminator.
                  Yeah man it's confusing I hope it's not a final eliminator neither deserve the title shot but if winner here fights winner of Matis vs Batyr then they'll be worthy. If anything I'd hope Matis vs Batyr was the final both are clearly better then Ritson & Ponce

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

Paro #3, Ergashev #4, Ponce #5, Ritson #6, Matias #7, and Jukembayev #8. #1 and #2 are vacant! I don't know why #3 and #4, are not in an eliminator?

Comment

Working...
                    X