Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor: Referee Gave Ramirez Too Much Time In 7th Round; Fight Should've Been Over

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor: Referee Gave Ramirez Too Much Time In 7th Round; Fight Should've Been Over

LAS VEGAS - From Josh Taylor's viewpoint, his fight with Jose Ramirez never should've gone to the scorecards. The undefeated, fully unified junior welterweight champion contends that their 12-round, 140-pound title fight should've ended late in the seventh round. Taylor dropped Ramirez for the second time when his left uppercut knocked Ramirez flat on his back with 32 seconds remaining in the seventh round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Agreed. I saw Prograis said the same thing on Twitter and got lit the **** up lol

Comment

We saw Kenny Bayliss personal protection in full force in the Floyd Joy/Maidana rematch.

Comment

Glad to see that I wasn’t the only one who saw this. Jack Reiss would’ve been a much better ref for this type of fight.

Comment

I struggle to understand Kenny Bayless tbh.
          I’m a huge fan of Floyd Mayweather, but he’s the only fighter I know that gets the same referee almost every time he fought well especially the last 10-15Yrs of his career, I mention this because when Kenny is officiating Floyd he allows several infractions to go on.

Every time Floyd wants to hold he allows it for a good 20 seconds before breaking em up, but if his opponent are to get on his chest and try to work inside, well then Kenny is in there quicker than a fly on Faeces!! It just something that I’ve always found Bewildering! He literally changes his style of officiating depending on who is actually in the ring fighting on another.

if I’ve got this totally wrong, I’d like to be shown I have or explained how I have. Because maybe I’m seeing it wrong? I don’t even want him in their for when fury and wilder fight each other, but tbh, I doubt Either team will allow bayless to ref that trilogy anyhow.

Comment

Ramirez has a chin, anyone else would've been knocked out by either shot but Ramirez was able to get up and defend himself
            Boxing Beast Boxing Beast likes this.

Comment

Why weren’t you able to finish him big boy? Cuz you are a weak finisher, and quite ordinary. You’ll be humbled soon enough

Comment

Referee felt guilt for helping Taylor knocking Ramirez down with his semi break command where he touched Ramirez arm but let Taylor fight.

Comment

Josh didn't do himself any favors by breathing over Kenny's shoulder during the count instead of remaining in a neutral corner. He did it during both knockdowns, so that's "his bad."

Comment

Taylor didn’t help himself by not staying in the neutral corner....this isn’t the Dempsey-Willard era....

Comment

Working...
                    X