Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz: Usyk is Too Small, Anthony Joshua Should Fight Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz: Usyk is Too Small, Anthony Joshua Should Fight Me!

Luis Ortiz (32-2) is hoping to get a big fight in the near future. The former world title challenger was last in the ring in November when he blew out an overmatched Alexander Flores in 1 round in a Premier Boxing Champions on Fox telecast.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Always looking for a big fight without fighting anyone of name to move up…

Comment

Please GTFOH... Hope none of the biggest payday guys don't ever look the way of this fake boogeyman

Comment

Everyone is waiting for a big payday and fight bums meanwhile. It's sickening. He's got Martin, Kownacki and Ruiz in his own backyard and he's waiting for Hearn to offer him another handout. Happy days at DAZN are over. Money no longer grow on their trees.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          Please GTFOH... Hope none of the biggest payday guys don't ever look the way of this fake boogeyman
          Hearn is looking at Ortiz for a US date. Heard it in an interview.
          FlyingFJ FlyingFJ likes this.

Comment

I'm not sure, Usyk can be challenging. He's not a big puncher at heavyweight but he is skillful and technical, so he's not that easy to beat.

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post

Hearn is looking at Ortiz for a US date. Heard it in an interview.
              That's because he is lying moron. Usyk is the fight that he would make, unless he gets injured
              krazy_d3 krazy_d3 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                I get your point and it's not wrong at all considering the age og Ortiz and the obvious decline. That said, if we look at the top 15 heavyweights, he's still better than most. White,Povetkin, Chisora, Parker etc.. can they smoke Ortiz? Wilder almost got KOd by an old Ortiz and he's supposed to be top 4.

Usyk beats Ortiz, so yes, Ortiz should be quiet on this topic. Child with an illness, so Ortiz trying to get $$ for that US heathcare system that will cost him a crazy amount of money since the kid has a prexisting condition etc. Not from the US so I may be completey wrong on this specific point.

Comment

Originally posted by Since1976 View Post

I get your point and it's not wrong at all considering the age og Ortiz and the obvious decline. That said, if we look at the top 15 heavyweights, he's still better than most. White,Povetkin, Chisora, Parker etc.. can they smoke Ortiz? Wilder almost got KOd by an old Ortiz and he's supposed to be top 4.

Usyk beats Ortiz, so yes, Ortiz should be quiet on this topic. Child with an illness, so Ortiz trying to get $$ for that US heathcare system that will cost him a crazy amount of money since the kid has a prexisting condition etc. Not from the US so I may be completey wrong on this specific point.
                  I felt extremely let down by his ducking of Joshua for a very very good payday, after campaigning for him to get that fight and making money for his daughter etc... Apart from fighting Wilder he has done nothing. Now at 41 or 42 I don't know where he thinks he can collect someone else's payday or hard work. Usyk is the boxer who should get that.

Comment

If Joshua drops the belt to avoid the Usyk fight...there's no ****ing defending that

Comment

Working...
                    X