Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Julian Williams Backs Ennis To Beat Crawford, Thurman Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Julian Williams Backs Ennis To Beat Crawford, Thurman Spence

Former unified junior middleweight champion Julian Williams is backing his fellow Philadelphian, unbeaten welterweight contender Jaron "Boots" Ennis, to defeat the top fighters in his weight class.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Too bad we'll never know because none of them will ever fight him.

Comment

Nice video! Anyway, was gonna say even Spence?? Nah, that would be something. Or would it?

Comment

ennis is the shizzznit!!! i wanna see him climb!

Comment

I want to see him punch out Thurman. Spence can't handle him.

Comment

Ennis is on his way, but if they fought right now, he'd lose to Crawford and Spence. I'm sure he'd be tough game for both fighters, but they are both elite, still kind of in their primes and not to old or war torn to handle up and coming prodigy..

Comment

Levels to this chit. Not right now…

Comment

Ennis beats everyone at welterweight.
                jockpunk jockpunk likes this.

Comment

Everybody thinking that we are in some era of fantastic welterweights. Not me. None of them have separated themselves from the pack in a definitive way. Spence has done the most but he couldn't KO lightweight Mickey, went life and death with Porter and beat Danny Garcia clearly. But in perspective - Porter lost to Brook and Danny has done nothing at WW. Spence's best win was over a Brook who had suffered a beat down from Golovkin.

So for all that,I see Ennis beating an in-activeThurman, KO-ing Danny, out pointing Spence and Porter and beating Crawford if he can clip him or otherwise that is a coin toss if it goes to the judges.

I think Ortiz gives Ennis as many problem as Spence and Crawford.
                  wrecksracer wrecksracer likes this.

Comment

Boots is a big strong undefeated KO artist. In theory he is a serial killer. I guess we will see.

Comment

Working...
                    X