Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Murat Gassiev Ready To Start Camp For Targeted Return in The Summer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Murat Gassiev Ready To Start Camp For Targeted Return in The Summer

Former WBA, IBF cruiserweight champion Murat Gassiev is ready to start preparing for his next fight, which is currently being targeted for the summer.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Oh, his name is Murat Gassiev? I have already forgotten he is even alive, let alone his name. I thought he disappeared with that another guy... Jeee, what was his name... ehmmm.... black dude who almost lost to Diaz... I really forgot any of his two names...[put hands to my head in attempt to recall]... GARY RUSSEL JUNIOR! I DID IT!
    Anyway, they both will be forgotten again soon enough until the pandemic ends I suppose and they appear in the ring.
    Ropeydope Ropeydope likes this.

Comment

I was just thinking about Gassiev while watching Romanov batter Kudryashov for the WBC bridgerweight silver this weekend. Gassiev would have sparked out either guy the way they fought. Gassiev vs Dorticos was the most fan friendly fight of the whole WBSS.

Comment

besides injuries that loss to Usyk probably broke him mentally a little, was difficult to recover from but he's still young and has some time to rebuild himself, i'm sure he'll make some noise next year

Comment

Four letters . . . P . E. . D. .s

Comment

Gassiev’s loss to Usyk really put a halt to his career. He’s only fought once since then and it’s a shame really. He was on a roll and could’ve gotten a lot more done.

Comment

Thought Gassiev could have taken over cruiser or been a real force at heavy, but his career has stalled more than anyone's in the last few years

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
                Four letters . . . P . E. . D. .s
                Based on what?

Comment

I'm very eager to see him back. He's stalled of late for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post

Based on what?
                    A lot of different little "tells".

Just my opinion and, obviously, no positive tests to support it. I don't know how much random vada testing gassiev has done, especially away from contracted fights, but I suspect none/very little.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                    X