Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Linares on Haney: The Teacher is Going To Teach The Student!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Linares on Haney: The Teacher is Going To Teach The Student!

Former three division world champion Jorge Linares is not ready to hang up his gloves just yet. This Saturday night in Las Vegas, Linares will challenge WBC lightweight champion Devin Haney. The fight will be streamed by DAZN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Haney vs Lomachenko wouldve been nice.

Comment

If this was the same Linares that lost to Lomachenko, I would give him a chance. Not this LInares! Haney by UD!

Comment

This is the perfect yard stick for Haney, if he's good he stops him or wins convincingly if he's not he gets found out

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          If this was the same Linares that lost to Lomachenko, I would give him a chance. Not this LInares! Haney by UD!
          Absolutely right. We need to see a vintage Linares that night.

Comment

Only way Linares can teach is if his speed is up to parr.

Comment

I like this fight and soon we are going to see where Haney stand. I have a feel that Linares is going to do a last effort in this fight. Excited for this one

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                This is the perfect yard stick for Haney, if he's good he stops him or wins convincingly if he's not he gets found out
                Shows the state of boxing when the WBC champ is so unproven that his yardstick is a washed up fighter that got starched in one round by a gatekeeper 3 fights ago

that’s not discrediting Haney. Just the fact someone in this situation is world champ.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post

Shows the state of boxing when the WBC champ is so unproven that his yardstick is a washed up fighter that got starched in one round by a gatekeeper 3 fights ago

that’s not discrediting Haney. Just the fact someone in this situation is world champ.
                  The sad part is how he became a champ. The WBC allowing Lomo to get the Franchise belt is bull. In theory Teo is undisputed but that's a theory or something crazy because Lomo didnt take the Haney fight like he should have.

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post

The sad part is how he became a champ. The WBC allowing Lomo to get the Franchise belt is bull. In theory Teo is undisputed but that's a theory or something crazy because Lomo didnt take the Haney fight like he should have.
                    The sad part is Haney’s oppositional record at the time of being emailed a title was 185-155. And fans want to tell me he is the 2nd coming.

Comment

Working...
                    X