Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ramirez: I Got A Little Careless When It Comes To Clinching; Knockdown 'My Mistake'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ramirez: I Got A Little Careless When It Comes To Clinching; Knockdown 'My Mistake'

LAS VEGAS - Jose Ramirez respectfully took the high road and accepted all the blame when asked about referee Kenny Bayless following his points loss to Josh Taylor.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I hope Ramirez is able to come back and be succesful again. He's won a lot of respect from me by how he's conducted himself after taking a first loss. The man has a lot of character -- and he showed that in how he responded to two big knockdowns. Class act.
    Megaman99 Megaman99 likes this.

Comment

Hard not to like a guy like Ramirez. He has a very positive attitude and has worked very hard to get to where he is. I wish him the best.

Comment

All he had to do is avoid that mistake and he would have beaten Taylor. Ramirez shows he’s the better fighter Taylor just got lucky with that KD.

Rematch should happen next.

Comment

Great fight from bell to bell and I gotta give Taylor credit he dug deep to get the win. I was picking Ramirez and was wrong.
          NachoMan NachoMan likes this.

Comment

Thankful he's a class act and a true champion.....unlike his fans in the media like whack ass Seckbach. People are trying to make excuses for him (Bayless was horrible this past weekend) but he's taking it in stride and understands his mistakes. War Ramirez! Congrats to Taylor again as well!

Comment

I'd always liked for the referee to allow the fighters to fight themselves out of the clinch rather than breaking them up because it gives the clinching opponent the advantage to reload and reset.

Comment

yea but the ref was lacking throughout the entire fight. Ramirez is a true boxing champ tho!!!!

Comment

Ramirez has a lot of class. Very deserving champ. Hope he becomes a champ again.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                    I'd always liked for the referee to allow the fighters to fight themselves out of the clinch rather than breaking them up because it gives the clinching opponent the advantage to reload and reset.
                    That’s what the ref was doing, he tapped their arms a few times in the fight, it’s a sign to work themselves out and stop locking the arms that are not free

Comment

Working...
                    X