Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo: If Golovkin Wants This WBC Belt - I'm Ready To Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Charlo: If Golovkin Wants This WBC Belt - I'm Ready To Fight!

WBC middleweight world champion Jermall Charlo is looking to secure a major fight in the second half of the year. On June 19th at the Toyota Center in Houston, Charlo will make a hometown defense against Mexican puncher Juan Macias Montiel in a Showtime televised headliner.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This Jermell Charlie is so cringe

Comment

Originally posted by #1PaperChamp View Post
      This Jermell Charlie is so cringe
      Wrong Charlo

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        WBC middleweight world champion Jermall Charlo is looking to secure a major fight in the second half of the year. On June 19th at the Toyota Center in Houston, Charlo will make a hometown defense against Mexican puncher Juan Macias Montiel in a Showtime televised headliner.
        [Click Here To Read More]
        Jermall is a fraud. Even Jermell admitted Jermall rejected a Canelo fight
        #1PaperChamp #1PaperChamp likes this.

Comment

Uh, I don’t know if you know Mr. Charlo, but Golovkin is not the same fighter as before. Calling out Golovkin does absolutely nothing for your status in the game. But if it’s a paycheck you’re looking for - then that’s another thing.....

And calling out Canelo for September when you know he’s already booked on Mission “Plant” Removal - doesn’t sound genuinely brave either.
          Slowhand Slowhand likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDramaShow! View Post

Wrong Charlo
            Nah they're both cringe. Jermell at least has relevant fights and Jermall Charlie is a complete joke

Comment

Calling out Golovkin doesn't mean jack **** unless there's some news regarding ongoing negotiations.

Moreover Jermall Charlo has shown this tendency to call out fighters without the intention to fight them just to stay relevant , given his inactivity and fighting once a year, this seems to be the only viable strategy.

​​​​

Comment

Just like Eddie said,"Why is GGG not fighting?". He is a champion and he's not defending the title. Bulls**t with the December Murata fight in Japan, the IBF has to do something

Comment

GGG should just retire because there's no way in hell he is fighting Jermall Charlo at this stage of his career. I think he wants one last cash out fight against Canelo Alvarez next year and then he is calling it a career because his skills have deteriorated.

Comment

Originally posted by @kingtee View Post
                    Just like Eddie said,"Why is GGG not fighting?". He is a champion and he's not defending the title. Bulls**t with the December Murata fight in Japan, the IBF has to do something
                    Because his skills have declined. I wouldn't be surprised if Murata stops in that fight because he looks done.

Comment

Working...
                    X