Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jose Ramirez: I Was Never Hurt, Hopefully I Learn From My Mistakes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jose Ramirez: I Was Never Hurt, Hopefully I Learn From My Mistakes

Scotland has a new undisputed champion. Josh "The Tartan Tornado" Taylor outlasted Jose Ramirez in an instant classic, notching a unanimous decision (114-112 3x) to unify the WBO, IBF, WBC, WBA junior welterweight titles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

hahahah I was never hurt. no you were knocked out and that rotten corrupt POS ref gave you 45 seconds to recover. bayliss also helped wilder from getting KO'd
    RJJ-94-02=GOAT RJJ-94-02=GOAT likes this.

Comment

He did win 4 of the last 5 rounds, I believe him.
      Greenfield02 Greenfield02 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
        hahahah I was never hurt. no you were knocked out and that rotten corrupt POS ref gave you 45 seconds to recover. bayliss also helped wilder from getting KO'd
        He was out on his feet. Awful officiating…

Comment

Definitely got knocked out at least once.

All things possible with Kenny.

Comment

So the staggering was through choice was it.
            _Rexy_ _Rexy_ likes this.

Comment

I cant believe he let a wimpy european from scotland beat him. speechless.

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
                Wasn't he the one that gave Fury a 20 count when he got knocked out by Wilder?

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post

Wasn't he the one that gave Fury a 20 count when he got knocked out by Wilder?
                  No that was jack reiss and it was a ten count, this was kenny bayless the corrupt pos who took a point of fury for 'holding' in the rematch. Good thing he finished him

Comment

Originally posted by Brettcappe

A boxing fan exaggerating? Impossible! I did have a few drinks in my system but I did not see Ramirez "knocked out". Rewatch both knockdowns! Bayless did what many other refs do. Oh wait, I forgot! it was "corruption". More like how they are trained after many ring deaths and injuries!
                    He wasnt knocked out , he was walking like Bambi on ice after he got up though

Comment

Working...
                    X