Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Romanov Pounds Kudryashov Over Twelve in WBC Title Eliminator

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Romanov Pounds Kudryashov Over Twelve in WBC Title Eliminator

A "bridgerweight" world title eliminator - the WBC's most recent creation - was officially given birth tonight in Khimki, Russia, where in an all-Russian battle undefeated Evgueny Romanov (16-0, 11 KOs) acquired the WBC Silver belt with a one-sided beatdown of feared local puncher Dmitry Kudryashov (24-4, 23 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Russians fighting in a WBC Bull**** Briderweight Eliminator which means squat. However, this is a surefire action fight that is 100% guaranteed to end in a KO, should be fun. Card is just starting, but there are a total of 9 fights, so you've got plenty of time before the main event.

Comment

MikeyG MikeyG likes this.

Comment

this should be epic

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
          this should be epic
          I've almost talked myself into a Kudryashov win Watched back some Romanov fights this week and he was hurt multiple times against Bracamonte and even rocked in the first against Bakhtov, so if Kudryashov lands that power, I think he goes. But then I come back to how bad Kudryashov looked against ****ing Vaclav Pejsar, getting battered on the ropes all night....Wonder if the extra weight will help Kudrasyhov, he actually came in heavier than Romanov by about a pound, at 223

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post

I've almost talked myself into a Kudryashov win Watched back some Romanov fights this week and he was hurt multiple times against Bracamonte and even rocked in the first against Bakhtov, so if Kudryashov lands that power, I think he goes. But then I come back to how bad Kudryashov looked against ****ing Vaclav Pejsar, getting battered on the ropes all night....Wonder if the extra weight will help Kudrasyhov, he actually came in heavier than Romanov by about a pound, at 223
            he has 2 rounds to land that left hammer. his gas tank might be worse than Sir David Prices

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post

he has 2 rounds to land that left hammer. his gas tank might be worse than Sir David Prices
              100% correct. He's the Ruskie, Crusier version of Tommy Morrison

Comment

possible fight of the year. lets goooo

Comment

Oh boy, already a musical performance after the first 6 rounder, we might be in for a 6 hour card

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                    Oh boy, already a musical performance after the first 6 rounder, we might be in for a 6 hour card
                    OK, WTF, this is the 4th song in a row, get to the fights already, holy ****

Comment

Working...
                    X