Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo: Nobody Cares About Demetrius Andrade For His Fights, Or His Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo: Nobody Cares About Demetrius Andrade For His Fights, Or His Belt

Jack Jones once beat Patsy Tunney in a boxing record 276-round fight in 1825. It appears that the back-and-forth war of words between Jermall Charlo and Demetrius Andrade will last longer than the 4.5-hour match from nearly 200 years ago without a single punch being thrown.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That's what cowards say

Comment

So what I’m getting from that statement is that Charlo wants no part of Andrade. Funny how he has no problem fighting Montiel.

Comment

Something about the pot calling the kettle black

Comment

Charlo really sees himself as the lotto ticket of the division?

When did he change from "Lions only, I'm my own boss" to "I don't pick my opponents, I just fight who they put in front of me"?

Comment

Charlo doesn't realize that he contradicts himself when he talks. Its true that nobody really cares about Andrade but he is fighting some fringe opponent nobody cares about either.

Comment

Sounds like promoting. clenelo wants no part of these two.Don't be surprised if this fight is signed

Comment

Andrade brings a belt and money .. fight him .. or fight someone better.
                NachoMan NachoMan likes this.

Comment

Dude really is talking about himself as well to be honest

Comment

wow, that's the biggest duck ive seen for a long time

Comment

Working...
                    X