Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tank Davis On One Day Facing Ramirez-Taylor Winner: I Didn't Know They Were Fighting, But I'm All For It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tank Davis On One Day Facing Ramirez-Taylor Winner: I Didn't Know They Were Fighting, But I'm All For It

Gervonta Davis can envision himself one day taking over the junior welterweight division. For now, the only thing in his mind is conquering his next challenge. A two-division leap is on the schedule for Baltimore's Davis, who moves up from junior lightweight to challenge for Mario Barrios' secondary version of the WBA junior welterweight title. The bout will top a June 26 Showtime Pay-Per-View event live from State Farm Arena in Davis' second hometown of Atlanta, Georgia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

How perfect is this!? Davis doesn't understand the concept of the best fighting the best.
    Ajvar Ajvar likes this.

Comment

Put out that doobie and read! BTW...you're gonna have to lose some weight there. You think making 140 the way you've been eating is gonna be easy?

Comment

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post
        How perfect is this!? Davis doesn't understand the concept of the best fighting the best.
        I don't think anyone in boxing sans maybe Spence does
        Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

PBC fighters like to pretend that no one exists outside of their little bubble. It's annoying.

Comment

I can actually believe he had no idea this fight was happening... I like Tank as a fighter, alot. But he is thick as a plank, I doubt he even knows many fighters outside whichever gym he trains in.

Comment

This is one of the few reasons Tank is never gonna be The Guy in boxing. He don't even know whats going on in his own sport. He has no desire to prove himself vs the top names & challengers cuz he don't even know who the fook those people are. He never calls out anyone. He never says he wants all the belts. He's just sorta there. He's a bad mfer, but just being there isn't gonna keep you there more often then not.

Comment

Tank would get cut to ribbons by either of these guys. Absolutely ludicrous that he’s fighting at 140. The guy is 5’5, he should be mixing it up with the best at 130/135, but his lack of discipline forced him to keep moving up in weight.
                Jack_sh*t Jack_sh*t likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  PBC fighters like to pretend that no one exists outside of their little bubble. It's annoying.
                  You’re right but ESPN is just as bad. Those idiots still can’t bring themselves to say Canelo is p4p #1 despite the whole world knowing it.
                  Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Skillz12 View Post

You’re right but ESPN is just as bad. Those idiots still can’t bring themselves to say Canelo is p4p #1 despite the whole world knowing it.
                    Yeah, ESPN are being biased little bitches too.

Comment

Working...
                    X