Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Gervonta Davis, Mario Barrios - Tense Face To Face at Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Gervonta Davis, Mario Barrios - Tense Face To Face at Presser

Gervonta Davis, Mario Barrios Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Four-time world champion Gervonta "Tank" Davis and undefeated WBA Super Lightweight Champion Mario "El Azteca" Barrios went face-to-face Thursday at a press conference to preview their SHOWTIME PPV main event taking place Saturday, June 26 at the award-winning State Farm Arena in Atlanta in an event presented by Premier Boxing Champions.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Let’s go Barrios do it for the Raza in your Barrio, and all over the world baby!!!

Comment

Tank is just a kid ....

Comment

Gervonta is one of the most talented fighters in years and this a big boy he's fighting, but off the subject of the fight for a moment to reflect on his body art and how messy he looks, and once he's older and wiser he will certainly regret doing all that to himself! He really look ****kkkkkked up to be honest, for some reason it just makes you look unclean dirty and that's just me and I'm from the school my mother wasn't haven it.

Comment

Albeit just one fight, but Tank's power at 135 looked good but not great and now he's fighting a MUCH bigger guy in Barrios who is tough as hell. Dude tough a beating towards the middle rounds to the end until he scored a KD and didn't get dropped once by Akhmedov. I don't think Tank comes close to stopping Barrios and Hunter is going to implement a good game plan for his guy to stay on the outside and pick Tank apart from distance. Tank better box his a$$ off.

Comment

I wish they quit calling Tank a 3 weight champ when he only got a real title at 130, or was it 126. He has power but a week ass resume. A kept fighter.

Comment

Tank in a motorhead shirt

They look like bros

Very excited to see this, I think tank will warm into the fight and start pulling away from about rd 5/6; so a close decision win.

Comment

Tank in a Motorhead shirt? Looks weird.

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post
                  Tank in a Motorhead shirt? Looks weird.
                  Didn't realize he was a fan of 80s British metal rock.

Comment

I think Tank is gonna be too fat.

Comment

Working...
                    X