Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jose Ramirez, Josh Taylor - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jose Ramirez, Josh Taylor - Face To Face at Final Presser

Taylor, Ramirez Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Nobody's hat was stolen. No brawl broke out. WBC/WBO champion Jose Ramirez and WBA/IBF champion Josh Taylor were all business Thursday at the final press conference for Saturday's undisputed junior welterweight world title showdown at The Theater at Virgin Hotels Las Vegas. (photos by Stacey Snyder)
    [Click Here To Read More]

WTH did Taylor grow an inch or 2 or something.. Dude looks like he's about 5'11 now..

Comment

Why do Brits like to talk so much sh.it?! Oh well whatever to each their own but brota don’t have much to brag about against Mexicans recently so Josh should shut the phuck up! Although I do give him a 55-45 advantage to win... Jose Ramirez is a huge dog in this scrap!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
        WTH did Taylor grow an inch or 2 or something.. Dude looks like he's about 5'11 now..
        he’s a tall fighter at 140 for sure. He’s always looked a bit taller than supposed height, or his opponents heights are a bit exaggerated.

Comment

WAR Ramirez !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

boxrec says they are of the same height.
            It looks like Taylor is at least an inch taller - And I thought Ramirez is already tall at 140lbs division.

Assuming both have healthy weight cuts, I'm favoring Taylor because he can fight inside and outside and good ring activity too.

Comment

Yup and I was favoring Ramirez thinking they were the same height thought if anything Ramirez would be a tad bit taller Taylor is quite a bit bigger than I thought I thought he was more 5'9ish but he's a legit 5'10 barefoot

Comment

great fight pending

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                  Why do Brits like to talk so much sh.it?! Oh well whatever to each their own but brota don’t have much to brag about against Mexicans recently so Josh should shut the phuck up! Although I do give him a 55-45 advantage to win... Jose Ramirez is a huge dog in this scrap!!!
                  Why has Ramirez's manager been mouthing off for months on Twitter? Josh called him out to his face and he wasn't so chatty was he. I thought you liked real talk or is that just bullsheet?

Comment

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post

Why has Ramirez's manager been mouthing off for months on Twitter? Josh called him out to his face and he wasn't so chatty was he. I thought you liked real talk or is that just bullsheet?
                    I mean are we really gonna debate about Twitter fingers? If that makes the tart tomato feel better then more power to him but his focus should be Ramirez not Twitter

Comment

Working...
                    X