Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tommy Fury: If Jake Paul Tried To Take My Cap - I'd Break His Jaw & Nose!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tommy Fury: If Jake Paul Tried To Take My Cap - I'd Break His Jaw & Nose!

TOMMY FURY has warned Jake Paul to be ready for a trip to the dentist if they ever meet each other. American YouTuber, Paul and the unbeaten light heavyweight hope have been filling each other in with verbal taunts, but haven't come across each other in Miami where both are holed up.
    [Click Here To Read More]

A more accurate quote would of been '' If Jake Paul tried to take my wig off...''

Comment

Jake Paul won't get in the ring with a professional boxer.

Comment

We all know Mayweather a chump and cherry picker, he only beats the crap out of women.

Comment

Originally posted by !-1 View Post
          Jake Paul won't get in the ring with a professional boxer.
          Jake is clearly a bellend but Fury is hardly fighting killers either mate, the guys he fought have been absolute cabbages and Jake would be his biggest test......pair of fame seeking tarts

Comment

Is this guy trolling or just a bit simple or something?

“My last opponent Scott Williams would take Jake Paul out of there in two rounds. He is an actual fighting man, fighting all his life and knows what it is like to take a crack.”

Said opponent is 0-10.

Comment

Originally posted by VegasRaiders View Post
              We all know Mayweather a chump and cherry picker, he only beats the crap out of women.
              Lol, you're like 10 years too late w/ this post...
              jonnyc420 jonnyc420 likes this.

Comment

This won't happen, jake 'fights' non boxers only although fury nothing special himself

Comment

Yeah right motherfucker! When security attacked Billy Joe Saunders' father in Texas you and your brother Tyson Fury didn't do shit. You ain't about that life!

Comment

a lot of boxers begging a youtube guy to fight them lol. pathetic

Comment

Working...
                    X