Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jose Zepeda: It's Crazy That The Nevada Commission Wouldn't Approve Campa Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jose Zepeda: It's Crazy That The Nevada Commission Wouldn't Approve Campa Fight

LAS VEGAS - Jose Zepeda was more than surprised when his handlers informed him that the Nevada State Athletic Commission refused to approve Pedro Campa as his upcoming opponent.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 05-21-2021, 02:07 AM.

Zepeda is one of my favorite fighters at 140. He’s always taking on tough challenges and shows up ready to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by VashDBasher View Post
      Zepeda is one of my favorite fighters at 140. He’s always taking on tough challenges and shows up ready to fight.
      Agreed. Also one of my favorites. Not sure how someone could not like him. He's a class act and he's just a professional in and out of the ring. He can box but, if forced, he can bang with the best of them.

He's also completely correct about the NSAC and Campas. It's incredibly inconsistent ruling, but Lundy will show him some different things.

Comment

Assuming Zepeda wins against old Hank Lundy expect to see him against one of the two main features next

Comment

Typical pos Nsac when it comes to Floyd,they approve any bum on earth even a bum whos -0-1 or 0-0 but when it comes to boxers actually wanting to fight experienced boxers they don't approve it.

Comment

I dont understand this at all. It would make more sense, if they did it the other way around. No disrespect for Lundy, but 10 years ago he wasn't up for this. He was KOd by slow, no boxing, Molina. Zepeda is better in every way, I'm worried for Lundy's health.

Comment

Campa has lost out on Zepada and Broner in the same year. It must be absolutely devastating.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post

Agreed. Also one of my favorites. Not sure how someone could not like him. He's a class act and he's just a professional in and out of the ring. He can box but, if forced, he can bang with the best of them.

He's also completely correct about the NSAC and Campas. It's incredibly inconsistent ruling, but Lundy will show him some different things.
                Bob Bennett needs to fooking go. The Byrd bs was worse than this, but this seems sketchy as fook all the same. Idk maybe there was some medical sh^t involved in this the public hasn't been made aware of, but if not that decision made zero sense.

Randomly Showtime Shawn was talking to Lundy on his podcast & apparently Lundy was mid-camp for someone else when he got this fight so he should be in shape to give his best performance.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
                  Assuming Zepeda wins against old Hank Lundy expect to see him against one of the two main features next
                  There is no other reason for this farce. I don't know whether to protest or go to a prayer meeting. Lundy can't afford to say no and Zepeda wants to look good in the worst way. Poor Hank.

Comment

That is kinda odd but lundy is still a decent fight. Wont be all action but it'll be fun

Comment

Working...
                    X