Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Barrios Warns Gervonta Davis: I'm Coming To Shock The World, I'll Win For La Raza

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Barrios Warns Gervonta Davis: I'm Coming To Shock The World, I'll Win For La Raza

WBA "regular" junior welterweight champion Mario "El Azteca" Barrios believes his career-defining moment has finally arrived, as he's scheduled to defend his title against unbeaten star Gervonta "Tank" Davis. Their fight will headline on a Showtime pay-per-view card on Saturday, June 26, at State Farm Arena in Atlanta, Georgia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Shots fired!! This has the makings of a crowd favourite, especially now that race has been introduced! my forward to it

Comment

Dangerous fight for Tank and its going to be a war for how long it last

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
        Dangerous fight for Tank and its going to be a war for how long it last
        I don't think this was good match-making! GRJ @ 135 would've been a better fight for Tank, and a bigger event, especially in the DMV!

Comment

Smh how embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            I don't think this was good match-making! GRJ @ 135 would've been a better fight for Tank, and a bigger event, especially in the DMV!
            Tank would definitely have to be disciplined in a fight with GRJ he would have to be patient and do the best job ever to setup his punches. GrJ is a slick pure boxer with good defense. Tank lands tho it could change things quickly, hopefully that fight could be made. Good fight and even better if held in the DMV

Comment

People would massacre Tank for fighting GRJ even though its be a great fight for both. For some reason no matter who Tank fights and beats he's cherry picking. I commented on another post earlier because some posters on here are complaining because he is fighting Barrios who is a naturally bigger guy. I dont get certain people and their views. I'm actually excited to see this and would love to see him and GRJ rock out.

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post

People would massacre Tank for fighting GRJ even though its be a great fight for both. For some reason no matter who Tank fights and beats he's cherry picking. I commented on another post earlier because some posters on here are complaining because he is fighting Barrios who is a naturally bigger guy. I dont get certain people and their views. I'm actually excited to see this and would love to see him and GRJ rock out.
                I know that's true, but that would've been a damn good fight! If he fights a FW Champ, "He's picking on little guys!" If he fights a Jr. WW Champ, "He's picking weak opponents!' The hate is real!

Get em up Get em up likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Zodogg View Post

Tank would definitely have to be disciplined in a fight with GRJ he would have to be patient and do the best job ever to setup his punches. GrJ is a slick pure boxer with good defense. Tank lands tho it could change things quickly, hopefully that fight could be made. Good fight and even better if held in the DMV
                  It will never be made now that Tank is at 140! I just hope Teofimo Lopez moves to 140 ASAP, and I know Haney only has about another year @ 135 too! Now I'm hoping for GRJ vs. Valdez @ 130! Nothing left for GRJ @ 126!

Comment

I know that's true, but that would've been a damn good fight! If he fights a FW Champ, "He's picking on little guys!" If he fights a Jr. WW Champ, "He's picking weak opponents!' The hate is real!
                    Yeah it is and that's sad too. Tank is hated more because of Floyd than Floyd is Lol

Comment

Working...
                    X