Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Anderson Silva Putting in Work For Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Anderson Silva Putting in Work For Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. Clash

Anderson Silva Training Photos Gallery - MMA legend Anderson "The Spider" Silva works out Wednesday in his first-ever Boxing Media Day. Silva shadow boxed, hit the mitts - speed bag - heavy bag and afterwards took questions from the media. (photos by Chris Farina)
    [Click Here To Read More]

This shouldn’t even be sanctioned. I love Silva but the dude is so shot man, it’s been painful watching the last 5 years of his MMA career and now he’s being fed to Chavez Jr. Hopefully he just wants to compete and isn’t in need of money.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
      This shouldn’t even be sanctioned. I love Silva but the dude is so shot man, it’s been painful watching the last 5 years of his MMA career and now he’s being fed to Chavez Jr. Hopefully he just wants to compete and isn’t in need of money.
      Yeah man it's a shame he got beat up in his last fight should've just stopped would've been nice to see him vs RJJ years back but that ship has sailed.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
        Yeah man it's a shame he got beat up in his last fight should've just stopped would've been nice to see him vs RJJ years back but that ship has sailed.
        Yeah I wouldn’t even wanna see that now despite being huge fans of both. I could see Triller being interested in still making it though.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if silva is the betting favorite

Comment

JCC Jr could fuck up boiling a pot water.... would not at all be surprised if he gets KOd or quits.

Comment

This is the first time I can recall rooting for the MMA fighter over the boxer.

Comment

This would normally be fine and dandy, but amidst the myriad of already taking place joke fights at the moment. Im tapped out and ready to phase out of this sport. Only the big fights from here on probably.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                  Yeah, agreed. JCC Jr is probably going to maul him. Im sure we all seen the footage of Silva sparring at wild card in the past. He was in his prime them. Punches were mostly arm punches

Comment

I said this before...wouldn't surprise me if Jr didn't train a day for this and shows up in horrible shape and Silva has more in the tank as a result.

Comment

Working...
                    X