Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Julian Williams: Mendoza Doesn't Have Anything That I Haven't Seen Before

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Julian Williams: Mendoza Doesn't Have Anything That I Haven't Seen Before

Former unified junior middleweight champion Julian "J-Rock" Williams is all set to return to the ring for the first time in 18 months when he takes on Brian Mendoza in a 10-round showdown on June 26 at the State Farm Arena in Atlanta, Georgia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Jeison Rosario didn’t have anything you didn’t see before either and we all know how that ended.

Comment

That’s going to be a hell of a card and glad to see that Al Haymon and the PBC has turned to cities like Atlanta and Houston as cities with sizeable upper class and upper middle class African-American money and households. If I were Haymon every Juneteenth weekend would have a PBC card in Atlanta, Houston, Baltimore, or Birmingham stacked with black fighters from the USA, Africa, the DR, PR, Cuba etc.

Comment

Did he fire Breadman?

New trainer can’t solve weak chin

Comment

Who is he fighting never heard of him

Comment

Julian is to inconsistent and loses focus in fights. The only fight I recalled that he was zoned in was the Hurd fight.

Comment

Working...
            X