Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis: Going To 140 is Big Challenge - But Barrios Never Faced Anyone Like Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis: Going To 140 is Big Challenge - But Barrios Never Faced Anyone Like Me

Gervonta "Tank" Davis is expecting the toughest fight of his career when he moves up by two weight divisions to face undefeated WBA "regular" super lightweight champion Mario "El Azteca" Barrios. The fight will headline a Showtime pay-per-view card on Saturday, June 26, at the State Farm Arena in Atlanta, Georgia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I have no idea why fans think this is a blowout for Tank. Don't be surprised...
    Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Yup that about sums up ur protected babied career and padded record - “ Mario Barrios” with all those notable wins on his lame resume - is the TOUGHEST fight of ur stellar career!! Cant argue with that!!!!! Thats telling it LIKE it IS Stank/Ellerbe...continue to duck the best at all 3 weights u fight at and Your historic 3 weight titles will b remembered in boxing history forever! Go for it champ...make that history and cement that legacy! Maybe someday u will actually join Loma and Teo on a P4p list!!!
      sege64 sege64 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackR0bbb View Post
        I have no idea why fans think this is a blowout for Tank. Don't be surprised...
        assuming u have not seen Barrios fight ...with that stellar defense and one punch power! Lol!

Comment

Going to 140 to fight Barrios is a “Big challenge”? Lmao...how ignorant does Tank/Ellerbe think real knowledge boxing fans are? Grow a pair and take on a REAL challenge- Teo, Loma, Haney..risk that 0 at least once in ur protected career!

Comment

What a joke to even try to 9retend this is a world title fight.
            Ramirez and Taylor are fighting for unified - including wba - this weekend.

GTFOH with this "world title" BS.

Comment

Tank davis is a hype job fighting for secondary titles never facing the best this fight against barrios is a fix fight barrios is a mayweather fighter you think mayweather is going to let his cash cow loose you guys must be crazy barrios pocked extra nillion from floyd just to throw the fight

Comment

Can he continue to move up in weight and dominate being so short, like cinna boy and Pac, I don't think so. More like Mike Garcia trying and failing.

Comment

Pathetic Bum Cowards

Comment

Hes really pushing the world title nonsense at us

Comment

Working...
                    X