Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis vs. Mario Barrios - PPV Card Officially Announced

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis vs. Mario Barrios - PPV Card Officially Announced

Four-time world champion Gervonta "Tank" Davis will take on a career-defining challenge as he sets his sights on capturing a title in a third weight class when he faces undefeated WBA Super Lightweight Champion Mario "El Azteca" Barrios in a SHOWTIME PPV main event Saturday, June 26 at the award-winning State Farm Arena in Atlanta in an event presented by Premier Boxing Champions.
    [Click Here To Read More]

So setting up JRock vs the winner of Lubin/Rosario and Ahkmedov vs winner of Tank/Barrios? I mean if Tank wins, he likely will go down to 135 but Akhmedov deserves his rematch with Barrios!

Comment

Still don't understand how this is PPV worthy?

Comment

the hits keep on coming !!

tank-barrios - a fight nobody asked for and on ppv

charlo-montiel - a do nothing fight against a who the hell is that, also nobody asked for

fury-wilder 3- do over after do over , the powers really want wilder to win dont they?

mayweather-paul - all that hate for triller,no energy for showtime putting on the same bull****

Comment

Originally posted by Michael1437 View Post
          Still don't understand how this is PPV worthy?
          Only because it’s Tank and he did well the last time out. This should be a SHO championship boxing card.
          siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Tank all about those regular belts
            siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
              So setting up JRock vs the winner of Lubin/Rosario and Ahkmedov vs winner of Tank/Barrios? I mean if Tank wins, he likely will go down to 135 but Akhmedov deserves his rematch with Barrios!
              The Barrios and Akhmedov rematch should’ve definitely been made before this. Akhmedov gave Barrios hell.
              Last edited by VashDBasher; 05-19-2021, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Young Davis is attempting to do a Hank Armstrong.....I will be watching

Comment

Trash card

Comment

Sucks its ppv bcuz this is a really good fight, props to Tank for taking such a tough fight. I will be throughly impressed if Tank wins considering I think hes the low key underdog.

Comment

Working...
                    X